Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quick update.....

Hey all...things are going well! I think my 15 minutes of fame has finally subsided into a comfortable realization that I'm still Chadwick Anderson. Minus the few senior citizens who recognize me at the mall here and there....hehe.

NHL HAS BEGUN!! Tonight is Detroit's first game, they're playing against last years' Stanley Cup winners, the Anaheim Ducks. I'm wearing my home jersey, although it's an Yzerman one. My Brett Lebda jersey (my wife got me for my birthday cause she's awesome) is still on it's way in the mail. Hopefully it'll get here by Nov.13th, because I'm going to see the Wings VS. Blues that night. Why Lebda? I believe he's a great hockey player, he's being able to play with legends like Yzerman and Lidstrom and Chelios.....we're the same height/weight/age, and he's from Illinois. He's signed a 4 year contract, so he'll be around a while, which means he could really be a long term great just like Yzerman someday.

In other news, if you haven't discovered "Yo, Gabba Gabba" yet...you really need to. It's a show for parents and toddlers/babies to watch together, put on a funny hat, and sing-along. It's made by these really cool people who are ACTUALLY parents of young ones, so it definitely connects, cause they try it on their own kids! Here's one of my favorite songs from the show: (wish it helped me eat my veggies)

No comments: