Monday, April 07, 2008

pride...

still only boasting in Christ.....but my kid is way cuter than yours. :)



Leaving tomorrow morning for the SHIFT Conference at Willow Creek. Then coming back to jump right into "Living Sacrifice"...on Friday and Saturday....a youth conference we've put together for Decatur, IL. (by "We" I mean several youth pastors who get together in this city regularly) Oh, and Detroit plays Nashville Thursday night, and Saturday afternoon.

Then Sunday....with church, and a children's ministries meeting in the afternoon.....church in the evening.

It's gonna be a busy week. :) But I like it.

2 comments:

superpook84 said...

Looks like you've got a little musician on your hands. I can hear Sophie singing in the background. Am I sensing the formation of a rock band? You could do the whole Partridge Family thing :).

Kyle said...

Sounds good it seems should would have some sort of musical talent with having you as a dad. I just can't wait till she starts beat boxing.... that will be awesome... Hey if you need help with living sacrifice let me know